Reservations are required to secure your preferred date and time of treatment. This can be done by phone, text, on our website, or on the MindBody App. Xhale is an appointment-based studio and does not accept walk-ins. Same-day appointments are very limited. We will fit you in if possible. We are open 7 days a week and some evenings.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment to ensure a full session.
We strive to provide the best services for all our clients. Gratuity is greatly appreciated. As a guideline, 20% gratuity is customary. For your convenience, therapists accept cash tips, or gratuity can be added to your card or payment method at checkout. Your Spa Experience — Your Way:
At Xhale, you can expect a welcoming and relaxing environment throughout the visit. All rooms have individual sound and lighting controls with high-quality heated tables covered in clean linens.
Each of Xhale’s licensed massage therapists brings a variety of experience and specialized training to the table. We encourage clients to work with different therapists at Xhale to find the best fit. Staff can suggest a therapist based on your massage needs and schedule.What to Expect:During your first visit, you'll experience relaxation, comfort, and a friendly staff dedicated to your well-being and peace of mind. We want your spa experience to be a memorable one.You can expect your treatment at Xhale to be tailored to meet your needs. Our friendly staff will ask you to fill out a quick questionnaire regarding your medical history, past or present injuries, or other physical conditions that we should know about before your service.
- A Licensed / Certified / Registered Massage Therapist or Esthetician will begin the process with a consultation where we listen and learn about your particular concerns. We'll review your information, including current conditions that might affect treatment or if there is a specific area or challenge upon which you'd like us to focus. During future visits, our Massage Therapist or Esthetician will ask about any changes, further tailoring your Xhale experience.
- Massage clients can privately undress to their comfort level for the massage treatment. Professional massage draping techniques are strictly adhered to during all massages for the client’s privacy.
- You can always communicate any requests or concerns to your Massage Therapist or Esthetician during your treatment. You are encouraged to communicate about adjusting the massage pressure or modifying your body position or temperature on the massage table to create a comfortable experience. Your comfort is our top priority.
- Shhh… the yoga and massage studio is a quiet and reflective space, and your respect for the experience for all students is much appreciated. Please enjoy our Lounge space to chat and connect with old and new friends.
- Personal devices (cell phones and smart watches) are discouraged in the yoga studio, massage rooms, or relaxation spaces. Please leave devices in the Lounge or in your car. If you need your device with you, please turn all cell phones and watches to SILENT MODE (sound and vibration OFF) to enhance every student’s experience. Interruptions from technology in class are very disruptive.
NOTE: For the protection of our professional massage therapists, any inappropriate comments or uncomfortable behavior will not be tolerated. The therapist reserves the right to end the treatment immediately, the client will be asked to leave the premises, and the client will be fully charged for the service.